Sunday, October 19, 2008

Our trip to Shelter Cove, Hilton Head


We just got back from a great weekend sailaway to Disney's Shelter Cove in Hilton Head or near it.
We sailed with several other boats from our marina and met up at the marina there. We had a great time playing Pirate Put Put miniature golf and had two REALLY outstanding dinners.
the weather was beautiful, the boat handled nicely and the dogs did well. I think Hamish loved it and Phoenix thought it was just ok. They wore their life vests and stayed up in the cockpit with us most of the time. Hamish loved looking out at all the birds and porpoise. Tomorrow I should have lots more pictures to post including one Michele and Gene took of our boat from their boat.
Barry is making ham sandwiches so Im gonna go for now. One thing about traveling on your own boat which is our full time home......Barry does not have to pull over in order for me to pee. I just go below to the head! Very cool. Plus I didnt have to worry about what to pack. Everything I have is with me below!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: