Sunday, August 30, 2009

Oulalala !!! Indeed....lunch with Paula

My friend Paula Cortner was visiting some of her MS colleagues in Virginia Beach so I decided to drive down and join her for lunch on the beach. It was a great lunch and we had so much fun aftwards doing some turbo shopping. Paula and her husband Mark are charter members of The Greater Tulsa Area Semi-Gourmet Serious Fun Dinner Club formed oh so many years ago. Its still together and I sure miss the group.

I drove on to Port Royal where Barry and I met up and spent the weekend with our friends and dropped off our car so it will be there for us when we return in a few weeks. Then we will go to Ft. Knox for Family Day with Casey! We are looking forward to the trip back south on the ICW and then head west for a week or so....


No comments: